State of the Cloud Report 2019
In January 2019, Flexera surveyed business technology leaders about their adoption of cloud computing. The 2019 State of the Cloud Survey identified several key findings including:
- 84 percent of respondents have a multi-cloud strategy.
- Enterprise cloud spend is significant and growing quickly.
- Companies run a majority of workloads in cloud
- The #1 priority in 2019 is cloud cost optimisation.
- Managing cloud spend and cloud governance are the top challenges for enterprises
For more in-depth insights please download the full report.
2019 State of the Cloud Report
RightScale® STATE OF THE CLOUD REPORT from Flexera™
RightScale was recently acquired by Flexera, a provider of technology assetmanagement solutions that help enterprises gain insights on how to optimize spend and reduce risk. The same RightScale cloud industry research team that has been producing the State of the Cloud Report for the past eight years has joined Flexera, and has again conducted the annual State of the Cloud Survey and prepared the resulting analysis for the RightScale 2019 State of the Cloud report from Flexera.
In January 2019, Flexera surveyed 786 technical professionals across a broad cross-section of organizations about their adoption of cloud computing.
The 2019 State of the Cloud Survey identified several key findings:
2019 STATE OF THE CLOUD REPORT