Multi-Cloud ServicesProfessional Services
Our Engagement Model: Your Path to Cloud Success
Define a Roadmap for your Cloud Strategy
Offis Professional Services can help you create a detailed roadmap to implement your high-level cloud strategy. We will work with you to assess your application portfolio for cloud-readiness, map your business requirements to a technical architecture and design best-practice cloud architectures.
Offis Professional Services will help you:
- Assess cloud-readiness of your workload and application portfolio.
- Align your business requirements and technical architecture.
- Choose the right clouds for each application.
- Design to meet your requirements for geography, availability, and security.
- Automate the provisioning of environments.
The Self-Service Portal to Developers and Managers
Empower developers and business unit managers with an easy-to-use portal to automatically provision infrastructure and applications across your approved portfolio of clouds.
Offis can help you define and build a tailored catalog of Cloud Applications and show you how to:
- Implement a self-service portal with on-demand access to cloud resources.
- Build a catalog of corporate standard technologies.
- Integrate with existing IT service management (ITSM) and identity systems.
- Automate continuous integration and delivery processes in the cloud.
Architect Applications for the Cloud
Cloud environments place different assumptions on the infrastructure than traditional on-premises environments. This means that cloud application architectures often require new approaches. Offis Professional Services can help you determine the best architectures for your cloud applications and services based on our experience designing cloud applications on many different clouds.
Our team of Architects will help you build Characteristics such as:
- Performance: Concurrent connections, high throughput, read/write speed and consistency.
- Cost Efficiency: Instance sizes, cloud services, and long-term storage.
- Scalability and High Availability: Auto-scaling, fault tolerance, automated backups, failover and staged recovery environments.
- Portability: Public, private and hybrid cloud compatibility.
- Security and Compliance: Access and policy controls for available clouds, instance types and options.
Optimise Cloud Usage
Cloud resources are easy to deploy and consume. But they are also easy to leave running or under utilised. Periodically reviewing your cloud environment with trained eyes is critical to keeping your costs down and your applications secure. Offis provides regular checkups of your cloud environment by our specialists who understand your applications in context.
We will help you:
- Maximise the efficiency of your servers, storage and databases.
- Reduce costs across resources and clouds.
- Increase uptime with high availability and disaster recovery best practices.
- Reduce risks associated with change management.
- Align your strategy and chart a course for cloud.
- Make private cloud real while leveraging your existing environment.
- Find quick wins in your application portfolio to migrate to cloud.
- Optimise your cloud by improving efficiency and finding cost savings.
- Train your IT teams on cloud best practices.
- Integrate multi-cloud methodologies into your enterprise IT process.
- Cloud managed services act as an extension of your team.
- World-class support for your entire cloud-based infrastructure.
SPEAK WITH A CONSULTANT
Call Offis today to access experienced consultants that will act in your best interests, providing sound independent advice