Managed Cloud ServicesManaged Virtualisation
Does your business need managed virtualisation?
Virtualisation via Virtual Servers, also known as Virtual Private Servers (VPS), provides a higher level of security and control. Managed virtualisation frees you from the task of managing infrastructure and increases agility.
Offis implements industry-dominating VMware Enterprise technology, virtualising four key hardware resources:
- A managed virtualisation solution will allocate these resources dynamically to balance changing application needs
Are you ready to take advantage of managed virtualisation?
Using VMware’s Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS), we continuously monitor utilization across resource pools, intelligently aligning resources against the highest priority applications. Your business gains dedicated IT infrastructure and we achieve higher hardware utilization through resource pooling.
What features can I expect with Offis Managed Virtualisation?
The VMWare Enterprise technology at the heart of our Managed Virtualisation provision enables us to provide radical cuts in infrastructure expenditure and gives you no-touch Infrastructure as a Service. Offis will:
- Migrate virtual machines across clusters to maximise performance
- Migrate virtual machines during maintenance, avoiding service interruption
- Deploy new capacity without service interruption
What benefits can I expect to get with Offis Managed Virtualisation?
Offis manages your virtualised infrastructure, supervising patches, updates and disaster recovery preparedness and helps you create efficient, appropriate environments for your workloads. A managed virtualisation solution from Offis means you can:
- Virtualise your business critical applications and data
- Enhance disaster recovery and business continuity
- Reduce infrastructure expenditure through consolidation and efficient allocation
Contact Offis now to talk about what managed virtualisation can do for your business!
SPEAK WITH A CONSULTANT
Call Offis today to access experienced consultants that will act in your best interests, providing sound independent advice